Monday, October 26, 2009

Another post? Wow this blogger has determination...not always a good thing.

Yes I have decided to type another post. Why? Just because, that's why. I know in the title I referred to myself as a blogger, but can I really be called a blogger if I don't constantly update about my life? OF COURSE I CAN! And although I am so much of a loser that I didn't even remember I had a blog until I found an old email about it, I will attempt to type with the same quality as I typed in my previous post. Let's see what I need to blog relatively* successfully. Geeky mastery of the English language? Check. I defy you, you nonexistent reader, to carefully find one typo! What do you mean I split my infinitive? Whatever, you get the point. Zero Friends? *Sigh* Check. No, believe me it's a check. Functional keyboard, which I can use to ramble? Obviously or I wouldn't have gotten very far with this post. So what have I proved? That I can continue wasting my life posting to no one in particular? Oh well, I may not have friends, but I do have a blog. And in the end, isn't that all that matters? Isn't it?

*As in just enough success so that one person, who is not me or an account I made to post comments praising myself, has read this blog. Or skimmed it. Or glared at this page reproachfully before closing their browser in disgust. Whatever works, honestly.

1 comment: